Having created a plane and moved the light around, etc, next is materials for the plane. I mean, everything's getting a new material. Icing, for instance.
- Base color: Self-explanatory. Doesn't affect reflected colors, presumably?
- Roughness: How reflective/shiny is it? (Don't touch Specular options.)
- .34-ish, for icing, maybe.
- Normal: Requires stuff we don't have knowledge for yet, leave alone.
- Subsurface: Good for foods and skin, dial it up a bit.
- Also, the Subsurface Radius values. R, G, and B.
- Advise? .25/.15/.15 apparently. Reddish tint, just a skosh.
Donut material, temporary:
- Tinier bit of subsurface, bread-yellow-ish, .1/.1/.1 radius values.