Three Houses Brats
The Cool Kids
- Brave Claude (the flying archer version) - Heckuva guy. Not SS-class, but a solid S. Needs more levels, etc.
- Brave Lysithea - Needs work, not yet max'd out.
- We have regular Lysithea at 40, and she's no slouch, however the Brave version is just a skosh better.
- Fallen Edelgard (aka "Hege!E") - An absolute (literal) monster. Built for Galeforce, can knock down 3/4 of an opposing team given the right circumstanes... in a single turn. Build Guide
- Summer Byleth (plus Rhea) - Standout toon, at 40 already, not sure what else needs doing. Build Guide
- Summer Hilda (plus Marianne) - Flying healer with some nice buff & debuff action, plus neutralizing some negative effects. Bonus, a "no counterattack" B-slot skill. Build Guide
- Summer Ingrid is a dingdang beast. At 40, keeps on keeping on.
- Sothis ("Girl on the Throne") is no slouch. Needs more levels, etc.
The Mid Tier Roster
- Annette - Okay, I guess? For some reason the green axe toons in FEH that come from 3H are all middling.
- Edelgard ("The Future") - Got her from whatever game mode results in a "blue star" hero, so she's a bit weird right out of the gate. Middling green axe toon.
- Hilda (regular edition) - Not bad, not superb, but reasonably solid. Again: Middling green axe toon.
- Summer Sylvain - Finally not a green axe user... he's a green caster instead, but still middling.
- Summer Doro - You're a pretty dancer but that's about what you have going on.
- Doesn't stop you from being our rep toon, mind you. It's a good look!
- Sorry, Ferdy. You're still not as cool as (Summer) Sylvain.
- Hubert - You suck, dude.
- Seteth - Weaksauce, man.
Fine, Other FE Titles Exist, I Guess, Whatever
Heroes Of Note
- Brave Camilla ("Light of Nohr") - Flying healer, only bested in tier levels by Veronica among our roster of healers.
- Brave Ike - A rare example of a top-tier green axe user.
- Brave Lyn - Mounted archer, solid choice if flying Claude isn't a good pick for whatever reason.
- Peony - Flying caster Dancer, not god-tier but seriously solid nonetheless. Build Guide
- Plumeria - S-ranked flying Dancer. Build Guide
- Reginn - The star of a new story chapter, mechanized hyper-mobility badass.
- Veronica - Top-tier mounted heal/support
Mid-Tier Utility Players
- Eir ("Merciful Death") - Flying dagger-thrower.
- Fluorspar - She's... okay? Mounted blue caster with a buff ability.
Powered by PmWiki