F is the hotkey to change the brush size.
- By default, X symmetry is ON. (Which I want for the duck project, but not for the donut.)
- Clicking pulls stuff OUT of the mesh, Ctrl+LeftMouse pushes IN, instead.
- So the default behavior is good for our duck, the Ctrl behavior is good for the donut.
- Not enough mesh detail? In Object mode, add another Subsurface Modifier and Apply
- Make sure the Viewport value is high enough, that's what gets applied for some reason.
Unhide the mesh on the icing before applying the modifiers, THEN do the sculpting.
- Crank up the subsurface on the icing to like 3 before applying. LOTS o' vertices.
- Inflate brush will blob up the icing nicely.
- Where gravity would build up icing, inflate a bit.
- Do some Grab brush along the inner part of the icing to make it a teeny bit gloopy, at least making it less perfectly-circular.
- Do some Draw brush along the very top, at .2 strength, to add some random goopy-ness.
Edit | History | Recent Changes (all) | Search
Page last modified on October 20, 2019, at 08:41 PM
Powered by PmWiki